Thursday, September 16, 2010

Picture day!!

What a day so far! I woke up early to get Oakley ready for school and PICTURE DAY! I also decided to take the younger two to get there pics done. Of course daddy is at work and I am the only one to get all 3 ready in an hour ahhh! talk about stress!! but I think it all worked out. They are all SOOO Cute! I can't wait to post the pics! However, Starley did not like the picture guy and his stuffed chicken lol. Kanyon was as smiley as ever and his went fast fast fast...Well Oak. just got home and had to tell me about what he did today....can you guess what he said....."Mom I chased the girls today, I always chase the girls though hehe" What!! he is growing up way to fast chasing girls already, he is only in Pre-school :) My kids are growing up, guess that just means I need to pay attention to what really matters and enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment