Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My kids!!

I wanted to share my children and tell where they came from beacuse even though they are not all just from Ryan and I doesn't mean we are not a family! we just had to get here different ways to find eachother. I love my family and wouldn't change anything about us! I have 3 kids and 2 step kids ( ya thats right I am an evil step-mom...Just without the evil part) The oldest is Rebecca who is Ryans daughter, She doesn't live with us and is so far away I have yet to meet her but we are sure one day she will look for her daddy and we will get to welcome her with open arms. next is Christian who is also Ryan's he just lives down the street from us and so we get to spend time with him, he looks so much like his dad its fun to watch him grow and turn into a little man. Oakley is next he just turned 5, So smart its unbelivable!! he loves spending his free time with his grandpa great who is his best friend in the whole world. his daddy is also one of his best friends (Brandon Gonzalez) and then on to ryan and I's 2 we had together. Starley, she is my little princess aka Dirt ball!! i swear that girl gets dirty two seconds after I clean her lol she just turned 2 and is lovin every min of life!! and last but just as equal Kanyon he is the baby! just turning 7 months! what a qutie that one!! only one bad thing HE'S TEETHING AHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment