Monday, April 25, 2011

EASTER!!

            Had an awesome weekend down south, we went to spend easter with family and it was the funnest time I have had in the longest time ever. I watched my kids do egg hunt after egg hunt and had to chase Starley around to make sure she didn't get in the candy (was a little hard with her diabetes and all that candy) Kanyon was so cute picking up the eggs lol and Oakley had so much fun with cousins Taylor and Kolby.
            I had a blast with my mom and sister...We ran to wal-mart and on the way back we laughed so hard we cried, we laughed all the way back to the house, it was at least a 10-20 min ride and the most fun I have had in the longest time. Being with my mom and Tei is always a blast
            I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY AWESOME FAMILY I HAVE THE BEST  HUSBAND,  KIDS, BROTHERS,  SISTER, MOM AND DAD IN THE WORLD !!!!
           had so much fun this easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment